Have you ever had a conversation in which
you discussed what the children of today's millennial generation will find "old-fashioned"?
We grew up with computers. Our parents had typewriters. The millennial kids have never been without smartphones. We were tied to land lines.
One hundred years from now:
- Will holographic communication, teleporting, 3-D printers and robots with artificial intelligence be passé?
- Will wealthy people be able to select some elements of their child's genetic makeup?
- Will humans have a base on Mars?
- Will the singularity point actually happen in which some machines have greater intelligence than humans?
- Will we be able to log on directly from our brains?
- Will cars be purely automated and driver-free?
Perhaps our great-grandchildren of the 22nd century will be excited about more mundane developments, like transparent toasters, self-cooling beer cans, phones that charge themselves, laptops that are paper-thin and so on.
Not long ago, Ignacio...
Start today. Cancel anytime.
Act now and, for just $6.99 a month or $69.95 a year, you’ll receive a full year of this valuable, sermon preparation resource.
Our convenient, continuous-subscription program ensures you'll never miss out on the inspiration you need, when you need it.
You’re never obligated to continue. Naturally, you may cancel at any time for any reason, no questions asked.