Attention all you tech-savvy gadget freaks: Stop texting for a minute and pay attention.
There’s a hot new device that is taking the personal information technology market by storm. Sales of this device have doubled in the past year to more than 2 million and devotees are clogging the Web with blogs raving about it. Check out some of the features:
• You can enter information in it faster than you can tap into a PDA.
• It requires no power source.
• It will never need an upgrade and the information is transfer-able to any future technology.
• It will not break if dropped or fry if made wet.
• It has a large storage capacity which, when exceeded, is easily remedied with the purchase of another device, which would seem like a scam except that …
• Each device costs only $15.
• It only comes in black, but since black goes with everything, it’s all good.
• It fits in your pocket.
• It has a cool name — Moleskine — which is pronounced variously as “Moleskin” (not to ...
Start today. Cancel any time.
Act now and, for just $7.99 a month or $69.95 a year, you’ll receive a full year of this valuable sermon preparation resource.
Our convenient, continuous-subscription program ensures you'll never miss out on the inspiration you need, when you need it.
You’re never obligated to continue. Naturally, you may cancel at any time for any reason, no questions asked.