Bringing the Text to Life
Attention all you tech-savvy gadget freaks: Stop texting for a minute and pay attention.
There’s a hot new device that is taking the personal information technology market by storm. Sales of this device have doubled in the past year to more than 2 million and devotees are clogging the Web with blogs raving about it. Check out some of the features:
• You can enter information in it faster than you can tap into a PDA.
• It requires no power source.
• It will never need an upgrade and the information is transfer-able to any future technology.
• It will not break if dropped or fry if made wet.
• It has a large storage capacity which, when exceeded, is easily remedied with the purchase of another device, which would seem like a scam except that …
• Each device costs only $15.
• It only comes in black, but since black goes with everything, it’s all good.
• It fits in your pocket.
• It has a cool name — Moleskine — which is pronounced variously as “Moleskin” (not to ...